Anthony Pigati Broker, Broker / Owner, Broker Associate in Brentwood, CA
Buyer Broker, Condominiums, Farms, Foreclosure, Land, New Homes, Other, Ranches, Relocation, REO, Residential, Residential Investment, Short Sale, Vineyards, Wineries
My name is Anthony Pigati and I was raised in the Bay Area for the majority of my life. I am a fourth generation "Pigati" and my family has owned and operated several businesses in the area. I am married with three children and I am involved in sports and other recreational outdoor activities. I am the Broker & owner of NextHome Town & Country that consists of 20+ agents and fulltime staff. My office is located at 100 Cortona Way Suite 150 in Brentwood.
Areas of expertise:
- Resale of Residential, Land & Estate properties
- First Time Home Buyer services in all price ranges in Contra Costa County
- Acquisition of Real estate investments such as rental properties
- Relocation services
- Living Trust & Probate Sales
- Short Sales
Other current or past positions:
- East County Planning Commissioner 2007-2009
- High School and Youth Football Coach 2008-2014
- Sutter Delta Foundation board member 2003-2005
- Los Medanos College: AA Degree 1994-96
- Sacramento State University: B.S. Degree in Finance/Investments 1996-98 (Dean's List)
- Real Estate Salesperson License: California Department of Real Estate 1999
- Brokers license: California Department of Real Estate 2011
Real Estate Activity:
- Rookie of the year for California 1999.
- Top 5% in real estate production for Contra Costa County.
- From 1999 to 2017 I closed more than 800 real estate transactions here in the Bay Area.
- For 12 years straight our office has won the highest achievement given by the franchise, the "Pinnacle Award".
- 110 Magazine's featured Bay Area Entrepreneur .
- Voted Best Realtor in East County by local real estate magazines.
- Voted BEST Real Estate office in 2014
- Voted BEST real estate Broker in 2014
- Voted BEST Real Estate office in 2015
- Voted BEST real estate Broker in 2015
- Voted BEST real estate office in 2017